Vladimir Oblast, Russia offline map brought to you by PGCGLOBE .
Discover new places, cities, countries and states, browse full featured offline Vladimir Oblast, Russia map on your device. This app works without data roaming, Wi-Fi connection or any hidden costs!
* WORKS EVERYWHERE. Useful at home and perfect for travel.
* HIGHLY DETAILED. Millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover in Vladimir Oblast, Russia : search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide www.openstreetmap.org.
* NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED. Maps are stored on your phone or tablet. No internet connection needed while using this app! Forget about roaming charges when travelling.
* FAST RENDERING. Compact, vector maps with super-fast rendering.
- Completely offline Vladimir Oblast, Russia map.
- Bookmarks of places.
- Offline POI search (find bars, restaurants, hotels, gas stations, banks etc.).
- GPS location detection.
- 'Auto-follow' mode ( map automatically orients itself).
- Tablet & retina screen ready (high resolution).
- Searchable maps - find any town, street, sight, shop and other places easily.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com. We respond to every enquiry.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Vladimir Oblast, Russia Map - Offline Map, POI, GPS, Directions is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-16. The program can be installed on iOS.
Vladimir Oblast, Russia Map - Offline Map, POI, GPS, Directions (version 1.0) has a file size of 121.63 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.